The Mingtian (Chinese: 明天, lit. "Tomorrow") is a wanzer model in Front Mission 3. It is produced by Shanghai Steel of the DHZ. and was used extensively and exclusively by the Imaginary Numbers, considering the fact that the model can never be brought from wanzer shops nor visible in the product section of the Shanghai Steel's website.
The Mingtian is characterized by stats of typical launcher models: high output, low mobility and weak armor. Thus, it was mostly deployed as launcher units. However, it also has good accuracy, and is therefore occasionally equipped with close-range firearms in order to give the unit some capacities to counter close-range attack.
- HP: 292 / 350 / 438 / 525 / 613 / 747 / 846 / 1036
- Weight: 60
- Power: 344
- Defense: 10% / 20% / 30% / 40%
- Battle Skill: Def-C MAX
- The Mingtian is the only Imaginary Numbers-exclusive wanzer model, and as such, has never been piloted by a player controlled character.
- Tips on acquiring this wanzer:
- Use Eject Punch Skill ( Tiandong 3 arm); after ejecting enemy pilot, quickly kill enemy pilot with machine gun or shotgun.
- Equip your ranged (rifle, missile, etc.) wanzer pilots with pilot killing skills such as Pilot Damage 1 (Drake M2C arm), Pilot Damage 2 ( Laiying 1 arm), or Pilot Damage 3 (Genie arm). The death of the pilot leaves the wanzer inert and intact.
- If enemy wanzer gets severely damaged, the enemy pilot has chance to surrender. A blinking white flag will appear, and the next non-lethal damage sustained will trigger the enemy to surrender.
- Mingtian Arm have Random smash skill that destroys random enemy wanzer part instantly.