The Shunwang (Chinese: 瞬王, lit. "Instant Emperor") is a wanzer model in Front Mission 3. It is produced by Shanghai Steel of the DHZ and was used extensively and exclusively by the Imaginary Numbers, considering the fact that the model can never be bought from wanzer shops nor is it visible in the product section of the Shanghai Steel's website.
The Shunwang was used exclusively as an assault unit, as seen in the game. It has high evasion and average accuracy compared to other assault wanzer models. They are usually armed with machine guns.
- HP: 340 / 408 / 510 / 612 / 714 / 870 / 986 / 1207
- Weight: 42
- Power: 254
- Defense: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20%
- Battle Skill: E-Evade Null
- So far the Shunwang is the only known four-legged wanzer model to be produced by a DHZ corporation. Despite the fact Li uses the Getty and is described as Ex-Rapid Reaction Force, that model is built by Sender.
- Tips on acquiring this wanzer:
- Use Eject Punch Skill ( Tiandong 3 arm); after ejecting enemy pilot, quickly kill enemy pilot with machine gun or shotgun.
- Equip your ranged (rifle, missile, etc.) wanzer pilots with pilot killing skills such as Pilot Damage 1 (Drake M2C arm), Pilot Damage 2 ( Laiying 1 arm), or Pilot Damage 3 (Genie arm). The death of the pilot leaves the wanzer inert and intact.
- If enemy wanzer gets severely damaged, the enemy pilot has chance to surrender. A blinking white flag will appear, and the next non-lethal damage sustained will trigger the enemy to surrender.