This timeline pertains to the events of the mainline Front Mission games. It is currently a work in progress, meant to give a sense of continuity to english speaking players. An official timeline was created for the Front Mission World Historica, however, it has yet to be translated.
A coalition of nations made up of former ASEAN members form the Bangkok Economic Alliance.
Australia and Japan prepare to join the Bangkok Economic Alliance.
The Republic of Zaftra is founded through the merger of Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Australia and Japan officially join the Bangkok Economic Alliance, expanding it beyond a simple economic coalition. It is subsequently renamed the Oceania Cooperative Union (OCU) and a national flag is chosen by contest later that year.
The African Conflict takes place. (Front Mission Alternative)
The 1st Huffman Conflict begins.
The 1st Huffman Conflict ends. 
The Huffman Crisis occurs. (Front Mission 2089)
June 3, 2090: The Larcus Incident occurs. The USN publicly accuses the OCU of sending Wanzers to attack their military factories located in the Larcus District of Huffman Island. The OCU denies any involvement and claims the USN staged the incident in order to justify a full scale occupation of Huffman. Diplomatic efforts to reconcile the two countries fail and the 2nd Huffman Conflict begins. (Front Mission and Front Mission 5 begin)
The events of Front Mission Online take place throughout the 2nd Huffman Conflict. Following Operation Eagle Tears, the Zaftran Peace Mediation Organization (PMO) organizes a truce between both sides and the 2nd Huffman Conflict comes to an end.
The Sakata Industries Incident occurs. Sakata Industries is outed as having used human test subjects in order to create a new type of Wanzer with the backing of Zaftra. Zaftra concedes to some of the claims brought against them and the PMO is officially disbanded, but they are never found fully accountable and the remaining claims are eventually dismissed. (Front Mission concludes)
The People's Republic of Bangladesh, formally affiliated with the OCU changes it's name to the People's Republic of Alordesh.
June 25: The Alordesh Coup D'etat ends as it is exposed as a ploy by the OCU to test the FENRIR system.
The residents of the Okinawa Ocean City celebrate its 20th anniversary. 
Front Mission 3 begins.
The "One Day Incident" occurs. (Left Alive)
New York is attacked by unknown wanzers, who destroy the Orbital Elevator Percival. (Front Mission Evolved)
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2005, Front Mission 3. ... The year 2005 will long be remembered for the founding of the EC, the first unification of all of Europe. ...
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2020, Front Mission 3. ... The continents of North and South America were unified into the USN this year. Many nations facing economic collapse had no choice but to join the union. ...
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2029, Front Mission 3. ... The first wanzer built to standardized specifications called MULS was completed this year. MULS are designed to allow fully interchangeable body parts. MULS will contribute to reducing wanzer costs. ...
- Japan Broadcesting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2070, Front Mission 3. ... Huffman Island suddenly appeared as a result of volcanic activity on the OCU and the USN border in 1995. The island was initially under UN control. Dispute over the island's natural resources led to a war between the USN and the OCU. ...
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2095, Front Mission 3. ... Ocean City was completed in 2095 at the south end of Okinawa's main island. It was originally planned to solve the military base problem. After the OCU was established, the plan was changed to include port facilities, and construction began.
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2102, Front Mission 3. ... A coup occurred in the People's Republic of Alordesh in 2102. ... The military started the coup for independence, claiming the OCU was exploiting the country's resources.
- Japan Broadcasting Network News Website, JBNN Graphics, 2112, Front Mission 3. Jie Bo Liao became the head of state after the death of Chairman Bai. Chairman Jie promoted the country's policies and changed its name as well. In a change from previous free market policies, all industries were nationalized to create a "national corporation".
- Ocean City Development Website, Topics, Ocean City 20th Anniversary Festival, Front Mission 3. ... We are celebrating the 20th aniversary of Ocean City this year. ...